Webroot Secure Anywhere is the most efficient antivirus that is capable of protecting your device from all the viruses, malware, spyware, and other threats lurking in the internet market. It provides continuous web protection so that you never land upon a virus-infected web page or site. Also, it renders complete network protection to block the way for the viruses looking to enter your device.The antivirus launches a periodic scan automatically provided your device is turned on. However, you can also change the scan schedule as per your convenience.
To make this happen, you can either take the help from Webroot technical support team or simply follow the steps given below:
(Before you move ahead, you should know the fact that you can not only modify the scan schedule but also change the scanning behavior and turn off automatic scanning)
Steps to change the scan schedule
- From your system tray or the taskbar, double-click the Webroot icon to open the antivirus interface
- You will now see the home screen of the installed Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Open the Advanced Settings from the upper-right corner
- The setting window will come up with the sub-pane active at present
- Click Scheduler and you will now see the scan schedule sub-pane active
- Check or uncheck the Enable Scheduled Scans checkbox, if you want to disable the automatic scanning
- If you cannot make the selection or the option is disabled then call the Reinstall webroot with keycode to receive help from an expert.
- In order to change the frequency of the scanning, choose any of the followings from Scan Frequency drop-down:
- Scan everyday
- Start on bootup scan
- Scan every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- For changing the time of the scan, choose different time options from Time drop-down menu
- Choose the further options displayed on the screen
- Click Save, once you are done with the settings!