Webroot antivirus includes a feature named Webroot File Manager with the help of which you can access your system files remotely. All you need to do is upload the files or the folders to the cloud and then log in to the Webroot File Manager from the device on which you want to access those files/folders. Here in this article, we will provide you the right way to upload files.
Note- Make sure the computer system from which you accessing your SecureAnywhere account and uploading files to it, is connected to an uninterrupted internet connection. Also, take a note that there are certain limitations on uploading files in iOS devices as SecureSync can’t upload files from an iPhone.
Steps to upload files to the SecureAnywhere website-
- Visit my.webrootanywhere.com
- Open Go to Backups section
- Select the My Folders and Files tab, ignore if already selected
- Choose the folder where you want to upload the files
- You can also create subfolders for managing the files easily
- Hit Upload
- Now, do what instructed on the screen
- It’s done!
You can now access these files from anywhere by logging in to your Webroot SecureAnywhere account on that computer system or mobile device. While doing so, if you face any difficulty then contact Webroot customer support number and a technician will provide you an immediate solution to the problem.
Steps to upload files from an Android device-
- Go to SecureSync application on your mobile device
- Tap Files
- Now, tap the icon for your mobile phone
- From the list available, tap the name of the folder you want to upload the next file/folder to
- You will now see the list of folders and files available on your device
- Simply press and hold the folder/file name to see the menu panel
- From the panel, select Upload to Server
- Tap More and then Transfer Status to check the status of the transfer to the cloud
- The newly uploaded files will be synced to your system in Magic Briefcase or Mobile Folders
For any help or to get troubleshooting steps for the errors you are facing, call Webroot technical support team.