Webroot is one of the most trusted brands among the internet security services and software providers. It offers highly advanced security solutions to help the Windows, Mac, and mobile phone users protect their devices from the existing as well as upcoming viruses in the digital world. To enable this protection, you need to purchase a Webroot Account Secure Anywhere.
During the purchase, you will be asked to create a Webroot account. Create the same by providing the required information such as name, contact number, email ID, password, etc. However, you can also buy the product by checking out as a guest; but, to receive all the latest updates, to install Webroot, and to monitor your Webroot subscription activities, it is recommended to create a Webroot account. After creation, you can check or modify the account details at any time. To do this, you need to follow a set of instructions.
To check your Webroot account details, follow these instructions:
- Go to the System tray and in the main interface, double-click the Webroot icon
- Hit the My Account link
- If you don’t find this link, call the Webroot customer support and get an instant help from a technician
- Here in this section, you can see your account information:
- Product Name- This will include the name of the products you have purchased
- Webroot Product Keycodes
- Version number of the Webroot products you have purchased
- In the My Account section, hit any of the below-mentioned buttons:
- Activate a new Keycode- Here you can see the Webroot SecureWhere online console with the help of which you can create an account to manage your security across different devices
- Learn more- On this page, you can know more about the security features of the Webroot SecureAnywhere you have purchased
- To check additional information, open the My Account gear icon once again
- In this interface, you can see the Status (Active/Expired), Product Name, and Keycode of your purchased Webroot product
- Using this information, you can Activate a New Code or Check for Software Updates
- Once you are done with it, click the back arrow to get back to the main interface
If you experience an error, reach out to the Webroot customer service center. A technician will assist you gladly!