Webroot SecureAnywhere Password Manager for Mac OS X 10.7 and higher allows you to automatically fill in the required login details to access your frequently visited websites without any hassle. With this Password Manager, you can also fill in different web forms using your personal profile, which ultimately saves time and efforts.
Moreover, you can also generate highly secure passwords to access all your most used websites. In other words, Password Manager makes you forget multiple usernames as well as the password by saving them in a document (which is obviously not secure as anyone can access that document) or writing them down a paper.
Password Manager can run on all the devices including mobile phones, desktops, and laptops. To keep your passwords and other credentials protected from the hackers, the Password Manager encrypts all your personal data that cannot be accessed by an unauthentic user as it requires a decryption key (like the one you need during Webroot install). This key is usually stored on your local computer and is generated with your master password and email address.
For Webroot SecureAnywhere Password Management on your Mac, follow these instructions:
- Click the Webroot icon from the menu bar and open Webroot SecureAnywhere
- You can also access the same from bottom-corner of the screen
- Now, click Password Manager from the main window
- If you cannot see it then hit the Activate Password Manager or Reactivate Password Manager button. This will install the Password Manager toolbar to your browser
- After the installer gets downloaded, click Install to complete the extension install
- Open the web browser to check if the toolbar is there or not
- Click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere Password Management toolbar icon and provide your credentials for login. Once you click the icon it will turn green from grey
- Create the Webroot account, if you are a new user
- After you can access your Webroot account, you can see a Password Panel with Set up Account button
- Click on it to enable the passwords
- Once this component is configured, the Set up Account icon will automatically convert to Go to Passwords
- Click on this changed button and proceed further to add passwords of your favorite websites
When you follow the aforementioned password management steps or when you install Webroot Antivirus with keycode, if a technical glitch occurs then contact the Webroot customer support team for help.