With the advancement of time when protecting your device and the online activity has become more important than nothing. We all need some strong total protection of antivirus like Webroot SecureAnywhere. It gets compatible with almost all the devices and platforms.
Webroot SecureAnywhere lets you select several types of scan for your devices-
- Quick– It leads you to scan the files that are stored in the memory and runs, quickly. But the possibility is there that it will miss some types of inactive malware that are launched after a system reboot.
Tips- If the quick scan fails to detect any malware then the main interface will remain red until and unless you run a full or deep scan. If you have any queries regarding Webroot products feel free to dial Webroot Customer Service to get assistance for the same from the best experts.
- Full- It scans all the hard drives and it is helpful for the purpose when switching between the system partitions or you have many programs which are never before scanned.
- Deep- It is an analytic scan that searches for all types of threats including the rootkits and inactive malware. And this is the default scan that runs from the main panel or the system tray.
- Custom-It scans the files and folders.
Check out the steps as listed below to run a Webroot SecureAnywhere custom scan-
- Visit the Webroot SecureAnywhere official website to install webroot.
- Open the Webroot antivirus main interface.
- Click on the option ‘PC Security’.
- Select the option ‘Custom Scan’ from the ‘Scan’ tab.
- Click on the radio button fo5r the type of scan you wish to perform in the ‘Customized scan’ dialog box.
Note- In case you wanted to select specific files or drives then go for selecting ‘Custom’ option. Then you can either drag or drop the files into the dialog or go for clicking on the button ‘Add file or folder’ to select the directories and files, you wanted to scan.
- To launch the scan, click on the button ‘Scan’.